Report a contribution
If your organization does not already have an FTS reporting focal point, does not report through EDRIS, and wants to report multiple contributions at one time, please use our standard excel template* by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also report a humanitarian contribution to FTS through the Kobo online reporting form**
Funding contributions reports shall respect the following minimum requirements:
- source organization name
- recipient organization name
- country of operation
- response plan or appeal name (and project code, if applicable)
- type of funding (financial, in-kind)
- status (pledge, commitment, paid contribution)
- amount in original currency
- annual portions in case of multiple destination years
- decision date
- brief project description
- sector/field cluster
- Please specify if the contribution related to: supports cash-transfer programming; a multiyear award (provide the amount per year breakdown); un-earmarked/core funding (see the earmarking modalities in the Glossary)
* Please note that contributions reports are manually entered in the database by FTS team and the process may take up to three business days.
** Kobo on line reports are processed by FTS on monthly basis
use the EDRIS reporting system. Reports entered in EDRIS are automatically sent to FTS.
CERF, CHF, and ERF contributions:
do not need to be reported to FTS through the online reporting form or the excel file because FTS receives them directly through the CERF Secretariat and other OCHA systems.