Report a contribution
If your organization does not already have an FTS reporting focal point, does not report through EDRIS, and wants to report multiple contributions at one time, please use our standard excel template and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also report a humanitarian contribution to FTS through the online reporting form** or by sending an email to email@example.com with your contact information (name, job title, organization) and the following details about the contribution(s) you are reporting:
- source organization name
- recipient organization name
- country of operation
- response plan or appeal name (and project code, if applicable)
- type of funding (financial, in-kind)
- status (pledge, commitment, paid contribution)
- amount in original currency
- annual portions in case of multiple destination years
- decision date
- brief project description
- sector/field cluster
- Please specify if the contribution related to: supports cash-transfer programmin; a multiyear award (provide the amount per year breakdown); un-earmarked/core funding (see the earmarking modalities in the Glossary)
**Please note that contributions reported through the FTS template are manually entered in FTS. The process may take up to three business days.
use the EDRIS reporting system. Reports entered in EDRIS are automatically sent to FTS (for more information, look here).CERF, CHF, and ERF contributions:
do not need to be reported to FTS through the online reporting form or the excel file because FTS receives them directly through the CERF Secretariat and other OCHA systems.