If your organization doesn't have an FTS reporting focal point , you can report a humanitarian contribution to FTS by using the online reporting form or by sending an email to email@example.com with your contact information (name, job title, organization, telephone number) and the following details about the contribution(s) you are reporting on:
- the donor organization name
- the recipient organization name
- the response plan, appeal or emergency title
- status (pledge, commitment, paid contribution)
- type (cash, in kind)
- decision date
- a brief project description
- the amount in original currency.
If you wish to use the IATI standard, please contact the FTS team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
use the EDRIS reporting system instead. Reports entered in that system are automatically sent to FTS (for more information, see here).CERF, CHF and ERF contributions:
this funding does not need to be reported to FTS through the form because FTS receives them directly through the CERF Secretariat, UNDP and OCHA.